1. Click on our AR Builder link or go to Brownells website and create a username and password.
2. Click on the AR 15 Builders tab under RESOURCES and design your AR . Any question on compatibility call us. we are not responsible If your parts for your build aren't compatible.
3. Brownells Ships your parts for your build to Us. To do this, go to the FFL finder Tab under Resources. Select Protac Armored Coatings LLC out Bloomington Indiana (zip 47403) as your FFL dealer. Before you order, please make sure you have everything needed to complete your build and all parts are compatible.
4. Complete our Work Order Waiver
Simply go to our menu section of our menu and click on Work Orders. Please sign, date, select or describe in detail what coating you desire, and double check each section of the waiver before returning the waiver to us. The waiver is one of our selection on our sites MENU. Also, please include your waiver in your shipment.
5. Return the Waivor with 50% of payment
Simply email the filled out waiver to our staff and you'll get any quotes on special projects. Please send us a returning email confirming you agree on quotes amounts. You will then get a CONFIRMED DATE we will begin your work. Upon receiving a scheduled date, you can sent us your firearm or accessories with 50% of payment amounts. If you are not scheduled or did not provide 50% of quoted prices, we will return the firearm/accessories at your expense.
6. Select Your Preferred Dealer
Once work is completed and payment is made, we will ship all ATF regulated items to your desired FFL dealer near you. NOTE: If you don't have a preferred dealer, click on "The FFL Finder" under the RESOURCES section and select on near you. Please call them to confirm arrangements can be made with them.